My pregnancy was great for the most part. I ended up with a C-section, but thankfully my body is strong enough and recovered well...so the doctor says I can deliver naturally with the next little one. Noah just wasn't ready to come yet, so he was not tolerating the contractions. Steve was the best partner in delivery in the world! I'm sure of it!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Our Little Noah...10 months has gone so fast!
My pregnancy was great for the most part. I ended up with a C-section, but thankfully my body is strong enough and recovered well...so the doctor says I can deliver naturally with the next little one. Noah just wasn't ready to come yet, so he was not tolerating the contractions. Steve was the best partner in delivery in the world! I'm sure of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment