
Steve and I have known eachother since 2005, when my journey began to Kalamazoo to obtain my bachelor's degree from Western Michigan University. We worked together for years at Park Village Pines, where I worked WAY more hours than I should have while taking 20+ credit hours...but what can I say? I am an over-achiever! Steve and I became great friends...and talked on the ohone even after I moved back to Muskegon when I was through at WMU. Despite all my plannings...and endless organizational efforts...and aspirations to head into the political venue...we concieved the most wonderful miracle--Noah Thomas Rice. The love that Steve and I had was so new...and it grew so quickly--fate stepped into our lives, and here we are today. We have gone through so much together just in 2009, we are so anxious to see what 2010 has to offer for our family! On November 6, 2009, we made a promise to eachother that will last a lifetime. Steve and Noah are my everything, and without them, I am unsure of where my life would be today. God has blessed or family in countless way. God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment